B.R.U.C.E. Saves Christmas
AN ONLINE MULTIPLAYER ESCAPE ROOM
B.R.U.C.E. Saves Christmas is the hilarious and festive new online escape room. Take control of wisecracking robot B.R.U.C.E. as he investigates Santa's kidnapping. Work as a team to solve puzzles, collect evidence and eliminate suspects, in your quest to find out whodunnit. Use Zoom, and the special synchronised game system, to work together in real time and see what your teammates see!
Come one come all and listen close, I have a tale to tell. It starts right here in a festive land, where all is not quite well…
The year is 2020. Jolly old St Nick has been kidnapped and with Christmas in jeopardy, the elves need a plan.
They hire B.R.U.C.E. - an out of work experimental research droid, who's recently retrained as a private detective… a private detective with a penchant for solving crime and telling really bad jokes.
Who is behind the villain known only as 'Turkey Face'? Will B.R.U.C.E. find Santa in time to save Christmas? Will anybody be able to tolerate B.R.U.C.E.'s terrible jokes? Find the answer to these questions, and more, in the mind boggling online escape room adventure, B.R.U.C.E. Saves Christmas! Giggles guaranteed.
• Approx. 60-90 minute game
• 2- 6 players per team (one purchase = 1 team)
• Play for as long as you'd like. No cutoff
• Buy your game then play whenever you like. No need to book a time
• High quality production values and actor-based video content
• Synchronised games make it a truly co-operative experience
• Built in hint system
• Suitable for both experienced escapers and beginners
• Full to the brim with festive spirit & humour!
How to play:
• Make your purchase. A game key and 'How to Play' guide will be emailed to you
• Assemble your group on Zoom, Skype, Teams, or whatever platform you prefer
• Share the key with your teammates and head to the website to login
• You can play whenever you'd like… no need to book a timeslot
• Solve the puzzles and save Christmas!
• Chrome recommended
• Not tablet or mobile compatible
• Good, unrestricted internet connection
• You must have at least 2 players. Some puzzles require more than one player
THE B.R.U.C.E PROJECT
PART 1 & 2
AN ONLINE MULTIPLAYER ESCAPE ROOM
The B.R.U.C.E project has been designed with team work in mind... so round up your mates, stick your thinking caps on and get ready to rock. It's just like a real escape room.
Pilot an experimental robot through 60 minutes of mind boggling challenges designed by the award winning team behind Eltham Escape Rooms and Bewilder Box
Drag, drop, solve and sleuth your way through each interactive puzzle, with every action synced across your team.
How Does it Work?
Step 1: Purchase a game license key using the ‘Add to Cart’ button. Note: This key covers a whole team of players of up to 6 people (2-4 is the optimum number). Note: You will need to play on a computer, the game is not designed to work on a phone or tablet.
Step 2: Assemble your team via your favorite communication platform. Zoom, Skype, telephone or whatever you’d prefer.
Step 3: Visit the link in your confirmation email and enter your license key (each player will need to do this). Note: Once activated this will last for 24 hours.
Step 4: Follow the on screen instructions to setup your private game.
Step 5: Enjoy!
Note: Because the game is designed to be played via the internet and involves synchronisation, we strongly recommend a good internet connection.